Monday, April 30, 2007

Words

I wrote at a bookstore coffeeshop today to get a nice change of scenery and it seems to have worked (sort of). I got about 4 pages written continuing on with my second chapter. That is not a lot, I know, but I am a slow writer and lately I've been struggling to get two pages down. I'm still annoyed with the chapter, the writing, the characters, basically everything, but I'm happy to be getting words down on paper. I can edit later. Indeed, I will need to. I also cleaned. A lot. I tend to clean when I'm struggling with the writing. At least the house will be less distracting tomorrow when I start to write.

I have no amusing stories, but Anna over at little.red.boat made me nearly cry with laughter today. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Joseph R. Ruthruff said...

You were at a coffee shop yesterday? Really? I had no idea. :p

Angie said...

Yes, I was at a coffeeshop yesterday too, but I didn't get any work done because I was visiting with someone. My post is referring to today. ;)