Sunday, July 15, 2007

Driving Lessons recommended

Watched Driving Lessons last night. Loved it. Rupert Grint has grown so much as an actor. It's funny to think of him with his chubby little cheeks in the first Harry Potter movie and now he's grown up into quite a good actor. I loved the awkwardness of his character Ben. You really feel for the poor boy. And Rupert's first onscreen kiss! Laura Linney plays his religiously zealous mother perfectly, and Julie Walters shines as a has been barking mad actress. I highly recommend it. Brilliant acting, but it's worth it alone for the gorgeous scenery shots of England and Scotland. (*sigh* And now I want to go back!)

3 comments:

Kristen @ frostingandfroth.com said...

I've never even heard of that movie! Must check it out. England and Scotland... Sigh.

Angie said...

No? Well you know me, always trying to keep up with English stuff ;) It's very good, you should come watch it with me (I got a copy). I'm sure you'll also enjoy the fact that both Rupert and Daniel have their first onscreen kiss with Scottish girls!

Kristen @ frostingandfroth.com said...

Count me in! I'll bring the choco raisins! ;-)