Thursday, April 26, 2007

Cheer up

It appears the blog needs cheering up as all the recent posts have been a bit 'woe is me.' Thanks to all the kind commenters in the comments box who cheered me up. It really is helpful to know that others understand the problems of hypothyroidism (and the pain of writing a novel, as well!). I really don't have anything interesting to post about, so in the spirit of cheering up, here are things that make me happy today:

My snuggle buddy, who is finally feeling better and ate his first full meal last night

The latte I just made

The chocolate covered raisins husband bought me

Thursday night TV (My Name Is Earl, The Office, Scrubs, 30 Rock, and ER -- I seem to watch more tv on Thurs night than I do the rest of the week combined!)

The warming weather

And finally, my childish taste in movies that allows me to watch Harry Potter over and over.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Can't get enough of Thursday night tv too, and your adorable dog...how couldn't anyone love him to bits?