Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Interruptions

I cannot keep up with reading blogs lately what with the improvement in my novel writing (yay!) and my commitment to blog every day for NaBloPoMo. I'm not complaining about the improvement in my own writing - it's amazing to finally have real progress - but I miss my daily reading. I have been stopping by to check in on people, but I'm terminally behind on my reading. Tonight we're heading off on the long drive home to Oregon for Thanksgiving, so I'll probably slip even further behind this week. Apologies to my blog buddies, but hopefully I'll get back on track next week.

Oh, and I decided not to pursue the thing I mentioned awhile back. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, so I suppose that means I made the right choice.

Cheers!

Update: We're now leaving at 3am tomorrow morning. Wah wah. The freeways were too congested to leave this evening...

Words written today: 808

2 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Have a wonderful time and 'see' you when you get back:-)

Angie said...

Lane, thanks. I'm getting ready to start visiting all my regular blogs again...'see' you soon! :)