Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Is that really the time?

After eleven hours spent in airports or on three separate airplanes (Washington to Detroit to Minneapolis to San Jose - aargh!), we arrived home safely about 30 minutes ago. I'm about to crash considering it is after 11pm D.C. time, but it's only just after 8pm on the west coast. I'm making some tea to keep myself awake until a respectable bedtime hour. I must admit I was ecstatic to see Drew again. I missed my little boy while we were gone, and I think, given the excited butt-wiggling reception we received, he missed us too.

Tomorrow it's back to business. Pictures and a favorites recap to come.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Can't wait! Aerlingus have started flying to DC and I'm interested to see what you made of it.

Kristen @ frostingandfroth.com said...

Glad you got back safe and sound and that you enjoyed your trip. Say "hi" to Drew for me. :-)

Angie said...

Hellojed, just have to load the pics onto the computer and sort out the desk first. :) DC was great. I would definitely recommend going if you have the chance.

Kris, Drew says "woof"! ;)