Monday, February 04, 2008

Excellence

Fabulous JJ has awarded my blog an E for Excellence! How lovely of her. My Monday feels brighter already.
I can nominate ten new people to receive the award, but I see many of my favorites have already received it, so I will pass it along to five who may not have it yet:

Alix, Caroline, Helen, Hullaballoo, Lucy Diamond


Speaking of excellence, the paperback of lovely Caroline's book In Search of Adam was released Friday in the UK. And look! I found Adam in Silicon Valley:
(And the lovely boy helped me with the shopping after he was discovered. How nice of him.)

Drew also found Adam...



(In Search of Adam is not yet available in stores stateside, but check Caroline's site for information on how to obtain a copy online...I've been dying to read it so I'm planning to snag mine while vacationing this spring, but more on that later.)

6 comments:

Caroline said...

:)

Thank you for the award and for wearing the badge. You're a star!

Can I steal one of your photos? Please.
x

Helen said...

Thanks for the award Angie. Once computer returns I will sort it onto my blog. x

Alix said...

Well thank you very much!

I'll have to search for Searching for Adam, sounds interesting.

Yvonne said...

Congratulations Angie!

Lucy Diamond said...

Thanks for the award! I am honoured.
xx

Angie said...

Caroline, of course you can steal it! Enjoy your award. :)

Helen, you deserve it. Hope your computer sorts itself out soon!

Alix, you're very welcome. Oh, do check out In Search of Adam!

Thanks, Yvonne!

Lucy, I'm glad you like it. Cheers!

-Angie xx